Need help or have a question?

1Contact with Guild Master: Elixabeth.
2Contact with Co-leaders: Jabberwoky, Malakide.
3Or contact with anyone of our members in game

After the registration is complete, you will directly receive an email to activate your account. Thank you for visiting!

Oblivion TeamSpeak 3

You can also contact us on:
TeamSpeak 3 IP: 51.38.34.235:9988
Or just click here: Connect to TS3
Discord: https://discord.gg/TsnDwpd

FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?

Hi from DaveTheElder

More
8 years 7 months ago #11767 by David
Hi from DaveTheElder was created by David
Just a brief intro, I am most probably the oldest (age 70) MMO player still alive and playing, I have been playing adventure then MMO games starting on a Sinclair Specrtum Tape Loader, then onto Amstrads ( I wrote articles and did the compling of cover discs for CPC User). Then onto the PC, I have played very many games with the first proper MMO I played being Silkroad (now nicknamed BottRoad) it had 32 servers at one stage but got ruined by GoldSpammers and gold Botts and most quit, I hope this game does not end up the same, as there are getting to be a lot of Botts everywhere now. Any way Good Luck all and have fun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vildana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #11769 by maiku
Replied by maiku on topic Hi from DaveTheElder
Indeed, you are the oldest around. Wish I had a cool gramps like you, but mine died like 30 years ago, derp. There is a huge problem with bots and goldsellers, but don't lose heart; we're above and beyond all that, and we'll prove ourselves worthy of the top spot. Anyhow, I gave you forum rights so you can view the rest of the forums and spam new threads now. You're not a guest after all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds