Need help or have a question?

1Contact with Guild Master: Elixabeth.
2Contact with Co-leaders: Jabberwoky, Malakide.
3Or contact with anyone of our members in game

After the registration is complete, you will directly receive an email to activate your account. Thank you for visiting!

Oblivion TeamSpeak 3

You can also contact us on:
TeamSpeak 3 IP: 51.38.34.235:9988
Or just click here: Connect to TS3
Discord: https://discord.gg/TsnDwpd

FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?

Kallesy21 Application

More
4 years 8 months ago #14833 by ByEnigma
- PERSONAL DETAILS
Character nickname: Kallesy21
Your nickname(how you like to be called): Kall/ Kalle
Nationality: Romanian
Language(english is a must): English
In which part of the day you are active in game? and how many hours?: During the day, a few hours i would say.

- CHARACTER
When was your char created?: 10-01-2018
Character Class: Force Shielder
Level: 197
Honor Rank: 14
Nation: Procyron

Your Stats(without bm):
Attack Abilities: 2756
Defense Abilities: 3724

Your equipment:
Weapon(s): Palladium blade +9 with 36 crit dmg, palladium crystal +9 with 36 crit dmg
Boots: Shineguard +7 with 10 amp and 2 hp slots
Gloves: Sigmetal +10 with 10 amp and 2 failed slots, tried random, didn’t go so well.
Helm: Shineguard +8 with 38 crit dmg
Suit: Drei frame +9 with 9 amp, 1 failed slot, again, tried random, didn’t go that well.
Rings: Leth Tyrant’s Ring, Killian’s Ring, Ring of Luck +2, Critical Ring +2
Amulet: Amulet of Pain +6
Belt: Belt of Fighter +8
Bracelets: Siena’s Bracelet with 50 pene, 4 crit dmg 1 amp and Siena’s Bracelet with 50 pene with 2 crit dm 2 amp
Earrings: Vampiric Earring +7 x2
Charm: Ruby +5
Effectors: Perfect Mortal Bane Effector, non perfect Art of Defense effector
Talisman: +3
Carnelian: +8
Epaulet: Mithril epaulet of fighter
Pet: Bonies lvl 4, only lvl 4 for the moment because i just got it.
Board: none
Bike: Bike blue with 8 crit dmg and both attack slots

Essence Runes: every good one at max. Lvl except for pene, accuracy and the new ones.
Blended Runes: none

- OTHER INFOS:
In which guild(s) were you in before? First in Horizon, then in Angel, recently,
Why did you leave it/them? Horizon i left because it was no longer an active guild, Angel i left because everybody is polish with either zero english or broken english, so can’t really communicate
Do you have any friend inside Oblivion? IfriedNemco and RebDios, since he got accepted in the past 24 hours i think.
Do you play TGs/Mission war? No
We are also an hunter guild, Are you confortable with bosshunting? Yes, solo i hunt in forgotten ruin, but i can hunt with party higher maps as well.

Have you read the " Requirements", " Trial member rules " and also " Full member rules " and accept them? Yes

Do you often read the official forum? If you are active there, please provide your forum name.
There are alot of guilds. What made you apply to ours? Many guilds are language specific, so if you’re not german, polish etc. You can’t join, and players from Oblivion seem very down to Earth and very chill to hang around with.

Can you tell us how many dungeon runs you have completed from the dungeons ic1 and higher?

IC1: 55
IC2: 5
AOS1: 131
AOS2: 153
FI: 0
FT2: 208
MO: 73
AFI: 2
AFT2: 0
EOD3: 0

Is there anything else that you would like to tell us? Even tho my acc was created at the very start of 2018 I’m by no means a new player, been playing on and off since 2011, but i got hacked and quit the game 4 times i think during these years.

In order to check your stats you should upload an image with this info:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #14835 by Cioa
Replied by Cioa on topic Kallesy21 Application
Use ingame guild system, search our guild and apply via that system.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ByEnigma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds