Need help or have a question?

1Contact with Guild Master: Elixabeth.
2Contact with Co-leaders: Jabberwoky, Malakide.
3Or contact with anyone of our members in game

After the registration is complete, you will directly receive an email to activate your account. Thank you for visiting!

Oblivion TeamSpeak 3

You can also contact us on:
TeamSpeak 3 IP: 51.38.34.235:9988
Or just click here: Connect to TS3
Discord: https://discord.gg/TsnDwpd

FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?

Hey, is anyone from the old Crew around here somewhere ? =o

More
6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #14364 by Andrew
Hello, I'm just passing by, sorry for stupid thread :dry:
Let me Introduce myself, I am Andrew !
I played on Jupiter while back and been into this guild, but sadly got scammed in the same time with maiku and few others.
I am looking forward to see if some of my old friends are still around ( MissNasti, Kazeshini, MissJupiter, Orahara, brgi, KliaKsa, Shye (or his BL name, kinda forgot it lel ), Knifekiller, Ryuurik, Pythia, GajnerX hmm and alot others but cant quite remember their names )
Somehow I remember Luna and Elixabeth, but not that quite good ( I pmed Elixabeth few Months when I was around on Jupiter but meh this game looks so dead right now ) :(
:dry:
I curently am playing on Cabal NA server Atlas for almost 2 years ( playing one of top 5 Gladiators on Cabal NA with 25k gathered abilities, not end game but hell close to it)

Alsooo I'm focusing alot in real life looking forward to have a big impact on the planet and trying to become one of the greatest teachers that wants to disrupt the educational system and make it change so that all students will consider school FUN and wake up everyday with joy that they are going to go at school to have alot of fun and study what they really like and want !
Last edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Andrew.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #14369 by SaintJabber
I think only Elixabeth is still playing and Sneeper logs in some times but he isn´t playing anymore. :( The rest are in inactive group or left the guild some times ago and stoped playing on Jupi.

More
6 years 1 week ago #14393 by Elixabeth
Hi there, almost all that ppl left game sadly. And yeah i remeber you ^^

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds